Ms. Anjali Bisht
Ms. Anjali Bisht pursued her bachelors in law from Garhwal University and, further, completed her post-graduation with a gold medal from the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, with specialization in Energy Laws.
With a curious inclination towards research, Ms. Bisht had the opportunity to assist in various university projects during her master’s degree and also had a chance to explore international law and human rights dimensions of environmental law in her research paper “Statelessness and Climate Migration viz-a-viz Climate Change: An Upcoming Global Crisis” which bagged her the best paper title at Amity School of Law- International Conference on Legal Dimensions of Environment (2017).
She has also authored legal research papers published in various law journals. Apart from her love for research, Ms. Bisht is well-conversant with matrimonial laws and deals with divorce and associated cases. Ms. Bisht is now a part of B&B Associates LLP where she aims to bring her knowledge and research skills to better use.
- “Medical Value Tourism: An Analysis of the Sector” (2018). CNLU Law Journal, VII Volume ISSN 0976-805X.
- “How Gender Inequality affects Environmental Sustainability vis-à-vis Sustainable Development: An Analysis” (2020). GLOBAL THOUGHTS AND INSIGHTS ON THE PREVAILING LEGAL ISSUES: Chapters on Changing Facets and Legal Dynamism 2019 bearing ISBN 978-81-941524-9-1.
- “The Impact of Climate Change on Human Health: Why India Needs to be worried?” (2021) International Journal of Law Management and Humanities, Volume 4, Issue 2 bearing ISSN 2581-5369.
- “The Impact of Climate Change On Children: A Study On South-Asian Children” (2021) Journal for Legal Research And Analysis ISBN 978-81-948082-1-3.
- “Education and Maternal Health: An Indian Perspective” (2021) Human Rights in India: An Insight to the Challenges Related to Women, ISBN: 978-93-90818-62-4