Region of Practice
- High Court for the State of Uttarakhand, Nainital
- District and Sessions Judge, Dehradun
- Civil Courts, Dehradun
- Criminal Courts, Dehradun
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 38 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
Every human being, irrespective of caste, class, race, gender, colour or any other aspect is entitled to some basic and fundamental rights which are clubbed together in a set of rights called Human Rights. Human rights are claimed against the State and the State is dutybound to ensure protection, as well as the promotion. Our Human Rights Lawyers and activists in Dehradun come to the rescue of those whose fundamental rights are being repudiated by a person/ institution.
PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Basic human rights are protected under Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India. Abuse of any of these fundamental rights comes under the ambit of Human Rights Law and intervention of the state High Court(s) and the Supreme Court can be sought for the protection of the same.
Article 32: Right to Constitutional Remedies is known to be the heart and soul of the Constitution for its remedial nature. Human rights have been integrated into various laws over the years in order to safeguard dignity, equality, liberty, and justice for all. As a social responsibility, the legal fraternity also works towards safeguarding human rights for all individuals.
Violation of fundamental rights can be challenged by seeking the intervention of the High Court(s) and Supreme Court via five kinds of Writs:
- Habeas corpus
- Quo warranto and
PRACTICE OF OUR HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYERS IN DEHRADUN
- The international community has time and again focused on strengthening the national human rights institutions for a better domestic mechanism.
- The United Nations had held a conference in 1991 in Paris to discuss the existence of human rights institutions in different countries and to chalk out the possibility of having a more structured approach while dealing with human rights violations. The conference came up with a set of principles on status and scope. These are commonly known as the Paris Principles.
- India enacted the Protection of Human Rights Act 1993. The Act ensures greater accountability and strengthens the domain of human rights in the country. Under the statute of the Act, the National Human Rights Commission was established the same year. There are 23 State Human Rights Commission also set up under the Protection of Human Rights Act 1993 to address violations within the state.
- One of the main objectives of the Act is to set up Human Rights Courts at the district level to provide speedy trial for offenses that violate human rights. However, it specifies for Court of Sessions in each State to act as Human Rights Courts until a separate institution is established for the purpose.
- Our Human Rights Lawyers in Dehradun can be contacted to file writs, complaints, and grievances in matters of human rights violations.
- Genuine human rights victims who cannot afford litigation otherwise can apply before our Human Rights Advocates in Dehradun for pro-bono legal services.
Things to do at B&B
- Take prior appointment and inquire about applicable consultation charges.
- Show-up on time along with essential and important documents related to the case.
- Depose fearlessly & truthfully.
- Follow up with the advice given.
- Be calm in spirit and active in mind.
- Be patient and value hard-work.
- Believe in good conscience.
Things NOT to do at B&B
- Do not suggest/ insist on corrupt measures – bribery, undue influence or favour etc.
- Do not suggest/ insist on using law to cause harm, revenge, vengeance, or sadistic pleasure.
- Do not suggest/ insist on using law for arm-twisting and routing for a compromise.
- Do not tell lies/ concoctions.
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit.
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
A-14, Pinnacle Residency, Rajpur Road, Dehradun