Land and Property Lawyers in Dehradun.
Region of Practice
- High Court For The State Of Uttarakhand, Nainital
- District And Sessions Judge, Dehradun
- Civil Courts, Dehradun
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 38 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
Our land and property lawyers in Dehradun handle suits related to immovable property in the nature of Residential property, Commercial property, Agriculture land, rented property, and Common Land. Besides, we take matters pertaining to Easement Rights, ownership of movable property, and, Intellectual Property matters.
The land and property law practice of our lawyers in Dehradun stretches in two segments:
- Corporeal or tangible property (land).
- Incorporeal or intangible (an easement of way).
The major area of our property law practice comprises of succession suits. In intestate succession, the property among legal heirs is distributed according to the personal laws and the civil courts have the jurisdiction to conduct a trial. Indian Succession Act is applicable on testamentary succession. The cases involving modes of transfer are adjudicated as per the provisions of the Transfer of Property Act by the civil courts. Matters related to tenancy are adjudicated as per the Rent Control Act by Rent controller. Our expert land and property advocates in Dehradun are experts in WAKF Tribunal matters, especially, the matters of a permanent dedication of movable or immovable properties for religious, pious or charitable purposes, as recognized under Muslim Law. Our land law practice also covers acquisition of land proceeds under Land acquisition rehabilitation & resettlement Act, and disputes addressed by Deputy Collector.
B&B Associates LLP is a law firm which provides effective legal services in property matters through a team of expert land and property lawyers in Dehradun:
- Institution of a suit by filing the plaint in the civil court. The plaint is drafted by our expert property lawyers and is based on a factual summary of the case. Cause of action and the jurisdiction of the competent court is sincerely determined and established in the plaint by our property lawyers. Suits are of varied kinds and includes petition for eviction of a trespasser, suit for title and possession, and includes reliefs such as stay on property, revocation of stay orders etc.
- Reply to the plaint/ written statement from the side of the defendant.
- Rejoinder, from the plaintiff’s side.
- Leading the evidence for plaintiff or the defendant.
- Presenting the Arguments
- Obtaining a judgment and decree from the civil court.
- Filing of execution to implement the order of the trial court.
- Taking up matters before the District Judge in appellate jurisdiction.
- Review/ revision petition.
- Presenting regular second appeal in the Hon’ble High Court of Nainital.
- Presenting a Special Leave Petition in the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
- Presenting and pleading of any additional and miscellaneous applications.
- Pleading injunction orders both temporary and permanent in nature.
- Pleading any interim relief wherever needed.
- Pleading specific performance wherever the need be.
- Pleading for the condonation for filing a suit, wherever applicable.
The outcome of a property dispute matter is directly related to the caliber of the counsel and the efforts led by the counsel in the case.
Enactments dealt by our property lawyers in Dehradun:
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit.
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
A-14, Pinnacle Residency, Rajpur Road, Dehradun