Region of Practice
- High Court For The State Of Uttarakhand, Nainital
- District And Sessions Judge, Dehradun
- Civil Courts, Dehradun
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 800/-
Lawyers with over 38 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
Advocates in Dehradun for service and employment dispute matters
B&B Associates LLP engages in service and employment matters through a dedicated team of learned and experienced service and employment law advocates, who have a reputation of sincerity in the law field. The firm takes up service matters such as:
- Employment matters related to appointment, examination, and joining.
- Employment matters related to promotion, salary & arrears.
- Challenging unjustified disciplinary actions.
- Challenging wrongful transfer, suspension or termination.
- Writ pleadings for regularizing Ad-hoc and temporary/ probationary employment.
Legal Services provided by our service matter advocates and employment lawyers:
- Drafting of a complaint/ representation to be presented at the department.
- Representation and Assistance through the departmental proceedings.
- Appellate Departmental proceedings.
- Proceedings at CAT Central Administrative Tribunal
- Labour Court Proceedings
- Appellate proceedings in employment matters.
- Service Matter Writ proceedings before the Hon’ble High Court and the Supreme Court.
- If the adjudicating authority or the appellate authority or any investigating/ subordinate authority under it, stands in breach of the service rules, or law, or the fundamental principles of law, or causes (or may cause) an unjust and irreparable loss, in such a case, the powers of Hon’ble High Court, granted under Article 226 of the Constitution of India can be invoked and appropriate writ direction can be sought in the interest of justice.
- In a government authority does (or is about to do) an unjust and arbitrary act which is ultra-vires the fundamental principles of law, natural justice, and the constitution of India, in such cases, in the interest of justice, an intervention of the Hon’ble High Court and the Hon’ble Supreme Court may be sought.
Our service law advocates deal in the precincts of the following major enactments:
- The Constitution of India
- Central and State Service Rules
- Union, & State legislation & regulations
- Notifications/ Statutes & by-laws
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit.
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
A-14, Pinnacle Residency, Rajpur Road, Dehradun