Home » News » FIR Registered Against South Indian Restaurant Saravana Bhavan After a Customer Found Lizard in Sambhar – Delhi

A famous South Indian restaurant with an international presence, Saravan Bhavan under the radar to face criticism after a man found a lizard in the sambhar bowl. He has lodged an FIR against the eatery.

Pankaj Agarwal had visited the posh area of Delhi’s Connaught Place which is popular for luxury hotels, high-end, and shopping complexes. He ordered sambhar and dosa at the restaurant but this turned into a complete unappetizing shock when he discovered a lizard in the sambhar. The incident grabs the attention of all netizens when a video got viral over various social media platforms in which a group of men can be seen yelling at the restaurant staff.

After eating it half, the man took another spoon on which half of the lizard body was lying and man can be heard saying “Muh se nikala hai yeh bite, aadhi gayab hai”.

The men took the photographs and video of the restaurant’s menu and uploaded it on social media. An FIR has been registered against the restaurant under Section 269 and Section 336 of the Indian Penal Code.

Saravan Bhavan is one of the largest South Indian vegetarian restaurant chains in the world, having 39 outlets in the country and 87 in abroad. The restaurant is used to entertain long queues not only on weekends but also on weekdays.

We welcome your comments & feedback

Related News

error: Content is protected !!