Courts, Forums and jurisdictions:
- Supreme Court of India
- High Court of various states
- Education tribunals
- Consumer forums
- Civil Courts
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Indian Council for Agricultural Research
- National Council for Teacher Education
- Dental Council of India
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Indian Nursing Council
- Bar Council of India
- Central Council of Homeopathy
- Central Council for Indian Medicine
- Council of Architecture Rehabilitation Council
- National Council for Rural Institutes State
- Councils of Higher Education
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 40 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
(Insights about law firm’s education law practice, education lawyers, fields of interest, region, steps of retention and procedure involved.)
Education law in India is a part of Civil Law and governs and regulates Central and state educational institutes along with private education institutions. The ambit of education law is extensive and pivotal for all-round progress and prosperity of the nation.
About our Law Practice in Education Field and Education Law Advocates in Noida
B&B offers its wide range of legal services to the education sector. The firm represents students, educators, educational trusts and societies, employees, parents, teachers and professors, universities, institutes on various forums in India. With a panel of academically inclined, and highly experienced lawyers, B&B has been guiding and assisting several educational institutes in management strategies, policies, and dispute resolution.
Services by the law firm and its Education Law Advocates in Noida
- Accreditation Disputes
- Affiliation Disputes
- Contract Management
- Contractual documents
- Drafting requisite documents
- Due diligence
- Educational project finance
- Employment disputes
- Establishment of an Educational Institution
- Facilitating Collaborations
- Formulation of curriculum and programs
- HR Policy Compliance
- Incorporation Advisory
- Insurance disputes
- Internal structuring
- IP compliances
- IP Protection
- Legal Audit
- Litigation Management
- Mergers & acquisition of institutions
- Planning of an Educational Institution
- Property Acquisition
- Real Estate documents
- Registration of Transaction
- Search Report
- Statutory & Regulatory compliances
- Title Opinion
- Trust Compliances
Legislations governing education sector in India
- All India Council for Technical Education Act, 1987
- All India Council for Technical Education Regulations for Entry and Operations (Grant of Approvals for Technical Institutions) Regulations, 2011
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Constitution of India, 1950
- Delhi Primary Education Act, 1970
- Delhi Schools Education Act, 1973
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Income Tax Act, 1961
- Research and Development Cess Act, 1986
- Right to Education Act, 2009
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- University Grants Commission (Establishment of and Maintenance of Standards in Private Universities) Regulations, 2003
- University Grants Commission (Institutions Deemed to be Universities) Regulation, 2010
- University Grants Commission (Promotion and Maintenance of Standards of Academic Collaboration between Indian and Foreign Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2016
- University Grants Commission Act, 1956
Landmark Judicial Pronouncements on Education
- Mohini Jain v. State of Karnataka (1992) SCR (3) 658: Every citizen has a ‘right to education’ under the Constitution and the State has to deliver this right to the citizens through State-owned or recognised educational institutions.
- Unnikrishnan J. P. v. State of Andhra Pradesh (1993) SCR (1) 594: The citizens have a fundamental right to education, which flows from Article 21 (right to life). However, it’s not an absolute right and applies only to children up to 14 years of age.
Steps of retaining B&B Associates LLP
1. Reserve appointment
- Explain your matter by filling the form above and wait for a revert. If the matter needs urgent intervention, call us on +91-7710777770.
- Carry all the relevant documents on the date of appointment.
- Truthfully and fearlessly depose to avail right guidance.
- Know your right recourse and follow the advice.
- Discuss the scope of retention.
- Submit documents and detailed narration.
- Discuss important points of concern.
- Discuss on recourse, pleadings, and arguments
Why clients trust B&B Associates LLP?
- Over 50 years of remarkable experience as a law firm.
- Trusted by Grade A educational institutions.
- Fair & Ethical Approach of law.
- Diligent and efficient dealings.
Team of B&B Associates LLP
(according to the seniority of the position)
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
#101, Tower 12, Supreme Court Bar Association Residency, Sector 99, Noida.