9:00 am to 9:00 pm (mon-fri)
Sat – Sun (on request)
Mon – Fri: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
B&B ASSOCIATES LLP
A Pristine Law Firm in Noida for Litigation & Corporate Matters
With an impressive list of accolades, B&B Associates LLP is a law-firm trusted for winning complex lawsuits. The senior advocate members of the firm have an experience of over 37 years and are renowned for handling high-profile cases with extraordinary diligence. For the skill and work ethic which applies to every case, the law-firm delivers with nothing short of excellence. A keen and client-centred approach to law practice ensures practical and effective results for our esteemed national and international clientele. The distinguishing factor of our legal practice is that we don’t take our clients and cases for granted, and deploy every measure to ensure that our cases get the attention they deserve. We, at B&B Associates LLP, take exigent and complex legal matters as a passionate challenge and our pride lies in bringing the best case specific relief for our clients.
STEPS TO RETAIN B&B LAWYERS:
- The client briefly introduces themselves and the nature of their matter.
- This could be performed over a call or via email. The CRM (client relationship manager) responds to these calls. Based on client’s introduction and the nature of the matter the firm the CRM will suggest the appropriate counsel for further and detailed consultation.
NOTE: CRM is not authorized to offer legal advice but only to understand the nature of matter.
- CRM reserves consultation with the counsel as per their schedule and convenience of the client. The consultation can be telephonic or in-office. During consultation client divulges information related to the matter. Based on the information received, the lawyer proposes probable solutions and recourses to be adopted.
NOTE: check consultation charges before requesting appointment.
3. Retainer Advice
- Based on the selection of recourse, discussions pertaining to charges and understanding tentative timeline are ensued. Subsequently, a formal retainer advice is sent to the client to include and cover the recourses and explaining the rules of engagement.
4. Retainer agreement
- The client, after perusing the retainer advice, formally requests services and a retainer agreement is thereafter signed – virtually or physically.
How to Draft and File a Consumer Complaint in India?
How to Draft and Register a Will in India?
How To Make a Complaint About Sexual Harassment at the Workplace?
How To Draft a Right to Information Application in India?
OUR LEGAL SERVICES IN NOIDA
LATEST LEGAL NEWS
TEAM OF LAWYERS IN NOIDA
Mr. Mohit K Bhandari
Mrs. Savita Bhandari
Dr. Rohit Samhotra
Dr. Ritumbra Manuvie Blok
Sukhmeet Singh Bhatia
Abhishek M Uchil
Benefits of Hiring the Finest Law Firm in Noida
Legal challenges come from every direction. At our Noida office we are accomplished at working in highly regulated sectors, such as financial services, corporate, commercial, real estate etc. From advising on significant pro bono matters, to participating in community work, we make a difference. We believe that when knowledge travels, opportunities arise. We appreciate and collaborate with you to address the hardest legal issues in major industries and trade centres across the world.
Our team has a diversity of backgrounds and experience which helps us deliver a broader perspective. We are advocates of justice, equality, and opportunity. The values which guide us as we continue to build B&B Associates into a major force in North India’s legal marketplace, include:
Clients come first – Our goal is to satisfy our clients by providing excellent, attentive and creative service through a deep understanding of their desires.
Excellence in all we do – Through our research we blend technical excellence with a business-oriented mindset, the greatest degree of professionalism and an emphasis on solutions.
Commitment to our firm’s success – We bring tremendous focus into our work and constantly look for new ways to deliver the best outcomes for our cleints.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: Criminal, Civil, Family, Arbitration, Corporate, Property, Banking, Consumer, Commercial, Human rights, Environmental Laws. Through our understanding of financial, economic, enforcement and governance issues we exploit our industry experience to provide our clients through practical solutions to the legal and regulatory challenges.
More than 1000 litigants and business clients bestow their trust on our top ranking advocates every year.