Courts, Forums and jurisdictions:
- Supreme Court of India
- High Court of various states
- Arbitration Tribunal
- Commercial Courts
- Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division
- Competition Appellate Tribunal
- Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal
- Intellectual Property Appellate Board
- Company Law Board
- National Company Law Tribunal
- Securities Appellate Tribunal
- Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal
- Debt Recovery Tribunal
- Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal
- Reserve Bank Of India
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 38 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
(Insights on our law firm’s practice in Bank Laws and DRT lawyers, their fields of interest, region, steps of retention and procedure involved.)
B&B Associates LLP represents lenders, export credit institutions, Corporate Borrowers, etc. in their legal issues concerning bank laws. Our scope of work covers the entire spectrum of bank laws ranging from lawsuits before the Debt Recovery Tribunals, structuring transactions, drafting term sheets to provide advice on the regulatory framework and associated issues. We offer legal services to both – domestic and international clients on securitization laws, restructuring, banking, insolvency and insurance, among others. B&B has a fully dedicated team to cater to the legal needs pertaining to documentation and litigation at DRT, ADRT, etc.
B&B Associates LLP has a team of highly experienced & renowned Lawyers to represent before the Debt Recovery Tribunal in matters related to:
- Recovery of bank loans
- Filing OAs at Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Filing SA at Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Defending OAs at Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Defending SA at Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT)
- Filing Appeals at DRAT
- Defending Appeals at DRAT
- SARFASI Act matters
- Cheque bounce under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act
- Summary civil suits for recovery of money
Corporate law Services
- Asset Managers
- Asset Reconstruction
- Bank Guarantee
- Bank MTN Programs
- Corporate Borrowers
- Corporate Debt
- Debt Capital Markets
- Debt Restructuring
- Debt restructuring
- Deferred payment issues
- Derivative Transactions
- Export Credit Institutions
- External Commercial Borrowings
- Finance Banking
- Finance Transactions
- Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds
- Guarantee Facilities
- Institutional Lenders
- Interest reduction
- Leveraged Finance
- Loan restructuring
- Multilateral Institutions
- National Banking Finance
- NBFC companies formation
- NPA settlements
- Other Securities
- Over drafting
- Plain Vanilla bonds
- Bilateral Lending Deals
- Pre-closure of loan matters
- Project Finance
- Property Securitization
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investors
- Revolving Credit
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Schemes Of Arrangement Global & Domestic Banks
- Secured And Unsecured Loans
- Secured Property Lending
- Structured Lending
- Structured Products
- Subordinated Debt Negotiations
- Syndicated Lending
- Syndicated Loans
- Structured Finance
- Term Sheets
- Transactional Documents
- Transactions Structuring
Legislations governing the banking sector in India
- Bankers Book Evidence Act,1891
- Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- Commercial Documents Evidence Act, 1939
- Evidence Act, 1939
- Code Of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993
- Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
Steps to retain B&B Associates LLP
1. Reserve appointment
- Explain your matter by filling the form above and wait for a revert. If the matter needs urgent intervention, call us on +91-7710777770.
- Carry all the relevant documents on the date of appointment.
- Truthfully and fearlessly depose to avail right guidance.
- Know your right recourse and follow the advice.
- Discuss the scope of retention.
- Submit documents and detailed narration.
- Discuss important points of concern.
- Discuss on recourse, pleadings, and arguments
Why clients trust B&B Associates LLP?
- Leading and renowned professionals in the law field.
- Sr. partners & associates with over 38 years of litigation and law field experience.
- Thousands of rightly resolved cases.
- Efficient management and ethical approach.
Team of B&B Associates LLP
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
#101, Tower 12, Supreme Court Bar Association Residency, Sector 99, Noida.
Banking law FAQs
1. What are the Debts Recovery Tribunals?
The Debts Recovery Tribunals have been established by the Government of India under an Act of Parliament for expeditious adjudication and recovery of debts due to banks and financial institutions.
2. Who can file cases before the DRTs?
Where a bank or financial institution has to recover any debt from any person, it makes an application called Original Application (OA) to the Tribunal against such person.
3. Who re B&B’s best banking and DRT lawyers in Noida?
- Mr. Mohit Bhandari & Mrs. Savita Bhandari – Founding Partners.
- Dr. Rohit Samhotra – Sr. Associate
- Mr. Ambransh Bhandari – Managing Partner
4. What are the functions and procedures of the DRTs?
The DRTs function under the provisions of the Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 and as per the Debts Recovery Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1993.
5. What is the place of filing of an Application?
The application shall be filed by the Applicant with the Registrar within whose jurisdiction the Applicant is functioning as a bank or financial institution as the case may be, for the time being.