Courts, forums and jurisdictions
- Supreme Court of India;
- High Courts of various states;
- District Courts;
- Centre for Democracy and Technology;
- The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team Program;
- Computer Crime Research Centre;
- Cyber Tribunal;
- Cyber Appellate Tribunal.
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 40 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
(To learn about the law firm’s IT & Cyber law practice, fields of interest, region, steps of retention and applicable procedure, explore this page.)
Cyber law governs the legal issues pertaining to the “cyberspace”, i.e. the Internet. It is a distinct area of law with an intersection with various other legal fields, such as intellectual property, privacy, freedom of expression, etc. Since, cybercrime is geography-agnostic, territory-free, borderless, has no-nationality and without jurisdiction as it takes place on the internet, you require the assistance of the most experienced IT & Cyber Lawyers at B&B Associates LLP- Noida to save you from incurring any substantial loss.
About our IT & Cyber lawyers in Noida:
With the rise in the number of Information Technology Services’ Companies and the spurt of business process outsourcing, India has emerged as a destination for multinational corporations seeking to outsource their business. The expert IT & Cyber lawyers at B&B Associates LLP- Noida have developed a niche in the field by meticulously dealing with the issues pertaining to the establishment, data protection, privacy, confidentiality, security, incorporation, contracts, etc. We have a committed team of IT & Cyber lawyers in Noida with an ability to actively provide the clients with instant workable solutions by a combined strategy of industry knowledge, comprehensive legal research, and experience gained through years of practice. We have an impeccable proficiency in drafting, reviewing, vetting and negotiating a variety of Information Technology agreements and litigation teams dedicated to providing the client options against agreement violations/infringements and cyber fraud.
Services offered by B&B Associates LLP in Information Technology and Cyber Matters
B&B Associates LLP- Noida can be consulted for all your IT related legal woes. The scope of our work is given below, however, the following list is merely indicative and not exhaustive:
- Build operate- Transfer agreements
- Call center agreements
- Catfish scams
- Child pornography
- Cheating, Forgery & Fraud
- Copyright infringements on the internet
- Cross border investment structuring
- Cyber defamation
- Cyber Laws
- Cyber harassment
- Cyber revenge
- Cyber trespass
- Cyber vandalism
- Cyber terrorism
- Distribution Of Pirated Software
- Distribution of obscene material
- Data protection
- Declaration for domains for websites
- Domain name registration, wrestling, etc.
- Drafting, vetting, and negotiation
- End-user license agreements
- Email spoofing
- Enforcement of foreign awards/judgments pertaining to IT/Cyberlaw
- Harassment vie e-mails
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Master service agreements
- Network trespassing
- Outsourcing agreements
- Online gambling
- Privacy policies for websites
- Regulatory approvals
- Reseller agreements
- Revenge porn
- Service agreements
- Service-level agreement (SLA)
- Services pertaining to IPR related issues in Cyber Laws.
- Shrink-warp and click-wrap agreements
- SMS Spoofing
- Software assignment agreements
- Software development agreements
- Software escrow agreements
- Software license and distribution agreements
- Technology transfer agreements
- Tele-marketing agreements
- Terms and condition for websites
- Transmitting viruses
- Worm attack
Legislations Governing Cyber Crime & IT Act
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
- Evidence Act, 1872;
- Indian Penal Code, 1860;
- Information & Technology Act, 2000;
- Information Technology (Other powers of Civil Court vested in Cyber Appellate Tribunal) Rules 2003;
- Information Technology (Use of Electronic Records and Digital Signatures) Rules, 2004.
Steps to retain B&B Associates LLP
1. Reserve appointment
- Explain your matter by filling the form above and wait for a revert. If the matter needs urgent intervention, call us on +91-7710777770.
- Carry all the relevant documents on the date of appointment.
- Truthfully and fearlessly depose to avail right guidance.
- Know your right recourse and follow the advice.
- Discuss the scope of retention.
- Submit documents and detailed narration.
- Discuss important points of concern.
- Discuss on recourse, pleadings, and arguments
Why do clients choose B&B Associates LLP in Information Technology and Cyber Matters?
The IT & Cyber-lawyers at B&B Associates LLP have proficiency in a complete range of matters concerning the Information Technology sector, including but not limited to technology and strategic consulting services. We offer services concerning the IT sector, such as software protection, software licencing, data protection, e-commerce, etc. along with legal assistance against cybercrime(s) aimed against:
i. Individual- cyber stalking, cyber harassment, cyber defamation, etc.;
ii. Individual property- hacking, cracking, forgery, etc.;
iii. Organisation- cyber-terrorism, etc.;
iv. Society at Large- child pornography, etc.
Team of B&B Associates LLP
- Things to do at B&B
- Reserve prior appointment.
- Inquire on consultation charges.
- Observe punctuality.
- Carry essential files and documents.
- Depose fearlessly & truthfully.
- Follow up with the given advice.
- Be calm in spirit and active in mind.
- Be patient and value hard-work.
- Believe in good conscience.
- Things NOT to do at B&B
- Do not insist on free telephonic advice. We value our counsel’s time and do not encourage freeloaders. If you need free legal-aid or pro-bono assistance, come to the office with prior appointment and make a request.
- Do not come without an appointment.
- Do not suggest corrupt measures – bribery, undue influence or favor, etc.
- Do not insist on filing false cases for revenge, vengeance, or sadistic pleasure.
- Do not use law for arm-twisting/ blackmailing and routing an unfair compromise.
- Do not tell lies and make concoctions.
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
#101, Tower 12, Supreme Court Bar Association Residency, Sector 99, Noida.
FAQs (Related to Information Technology and Cyber Matters)
What is cybercrime?
The term ‘cybercrime’ is not legally defined in law, whether it is the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any other Act and statute. However, in simple words, cybercrime comprises of unlawful acts wherein a computer is either used as a tool or a target or both.
How much time will a cybercrime concerning litigation consume?
Depending upon the nature of the proceedings, litigation concerning cybercrime may consume a few months.
I have received a fake job-proposal e-mail. Is that a cybercrime?
Yes, it is and it is called ‘phishing’.
What is a catfish scam?
A “catfish” is somebody who builds a fake social media presence/account to pursue an internet-based romance. However, most of the time, catfish are able to persuade victims to send money, gifts, etc.
Who are the best IT & Cyber lawyers at B&B Associates LLP?
- Mrs. Savita Bhandari – Founding Partner.
- Dr. Rohit Samhotra – Sr. Associate
- Mr. Ambransh Bhandari – Managing Partner
- Mr. Paras Chugh – Sr. Associate & Head Legal Research
- Mr. Sunny Menghi – Sr. Associate
- Ms. Anjali Bisht – Sr. Associate