REGION OF PRACTICE
Courts, forums and jurisdictions
- Supreme Court Of India;
- High Courts Of Various States;
- Revenue Assistants
- Land revenue courts
- Appellate tribunals and courts
- Financial Commissioner’s Courts
- Land Revenue Boards
- Reference Court
- Land Acquisition Officer.
- Real Estate Appellate Tribunal
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 38 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
(More about the law firm’s land & property law practice, fields of interest, region, steps of retention and the applicable procedure is available below.)
Property rights are natural rights, i.e. every individual has an inalienable and moral right over one’s property. The land and property laws in India regulate and control the transfer of property and its registration, mutation, land-use aspects, land holdings by government, method of partition, maintenance of land records, acquisition of land, tenancy rights, to name a few. To solve land and property-related woes, we have a team of learned lawyers in Noida who are not only efficient in dealing matters with complexities but are also well-versed with every nook and cranny of the process of law. Property lawsuits cannot be taken casually, the damages are irreversible. They require extraordinary diligence, competence, and experienced practitioners.
About our Land & Property Lawyers in Noida
Property law matters tend to be complex and are often ridden with technicalities including the local laws where the property is situated. With a team of dedicated property lawyers in Noida, B&B Associates LLP answers to an array of legal problems and endeavours to bring the best possible relief for the clients. We have a committed team of legal, paralegal, and techno legal manpower to cater to a wide range of clients and advice on all kinds of matters related to property law. Along with civil lawsuits encircling property disputes, our lawyers also take up matters related to compliance, environmental and land use issues etc.. Whether it is a dispute concerning mutation or partition, B&B is committed to provide practical solutions and long-term strategy to avoid future problems.
Legal Services in Noida by experienced property Lawyers
- Arbitration proceedings pertaining to property matters
- Matters related to Assignment Deeds
- Award of land acquisition challenge before authorities
- Challenge to the acquisition of land
- Challenge to notifications of acquisition of land
- Change of land use (CLU) matters
- Civil suits concerning property matters
- Construction Disputes
- Conversion Issue/ dispute
- Conveyance Deed related matters
- Demarcation of land
- Due diligence for zonal plan verification, legal compliance verification
- Due diligence on a property title
- Due diligence on compliance aspects of property
- Due diligence to verify the land title, possession, land use
- Earnest Money receipts
- Environmental clearance matters for real estate projects
- Expert Land Revenue
- Family estate distribution matters
- FEMA matters concerning property
- FDI advise in real estate in India
- General Power of Attorney
- Gift deed disputes
- Housing colonies and townships
- Implementation of arbitration awards
- Joint-Venture construction agreements
- Joint-Venture in Indian real estate companies
- Litigation services for the partition of family lands
- Mutation of land
- Mesne Profit matters
- land revenue and partition matters
- Partition suits
- Stay on demolition matters
- Specific performance matters
- Sale and purchase matters
- Services for denotification of land
- Stay on auction
- Town And Country Planning Organisation matters
- Transfer of ownership matters
- Techno legal advice for housing projects, industrial projects, commercial complexes
- Zoning issues of Master Plans for cities
- Project sanction advice and services for real estate projects
Documentation and other legal services
- Assignment Deeds
- Builder agreement
- General power of attorney
- Gift deed
- Lease Deed
- Lease, license and other related matters
- Leave and license agreement
- License Agreement
- Real estate projects
- Release deed
- Rent deed
- Sale and purchase matters
- Sale Deed
- Special Power of Attorney
AREAS OF LAW PRACTICE
Property lawyers take up matters falling in scope of following legislations:
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Indian Stamps Act, 1899
- Land Acquisition Act, 1894
- Registration Act, 1908
- Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013
- Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
- The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Act, 1976
Steps of retaining B&B Associates LLP
1. Reserve appointment
- Explain your matter by filling the form above and wait for a revert. If the matter needs urgent intervention, call us on +91-7710777770.
- Carry all the relevant documents on the date of appointment.
- Truthfully and fearlessly depose to avail right guidance.
- Know your right recourse and follow the advice.
- Discuss the scope of retention.
- Submit documents and detailed narration.
- Discuss important points of concern.
- Discuss on recourse, pleadings, and arguments
Why do clients choose B&B Associates LLP?
B&B Associates LLP not only specialise in land and property law but also understands the need for maintaining honesty and transparency with the clients. Building upon the trust that our clients have extended us through over 50 years and helped create B&B a distinct name for itself. It is the impeccable track-record that we have maintained throughout decades which makes B&B one of the most trusted law-firms for expeditious and professional handling of litigation matters.
Team of B&B Associates LLP
**We deject un-ethical and immoral practices, and reserve our rights of extending legal services only to a select clientele which exhibits civility, faith in law, sound moral footing, and good conscience. Our legal counsels defend the ones who have falsely been implicated, and prosecute for those who have actually been victimized – in either case, our counsels reserve their right of exercising discretion in accepting or rejecting a brief/ lawsuit
Public Dealing and Work Timings
Mon – Fri: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: on prior and special request, depending on availability.
#101, Tower 12, Supreme Court Bar Association Residency, Sector 99, Noida.
Land and Property law FAQs
1. Can foreign companies purchase property in India?
As per the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, a foreign entity having a branch office in India is permitted to invest in immovable property in India for carrying out a business.
2. What are RERA’s main objectives?
- To control the real estate sector and uphold a safe real estate market;
- To bring more transparency in real estate; and
- To establish a specialised adjudicating authority body.
3. Who are the best Land and Property Lawyers at B&B Associates LLP?
- Mr. Mohit Bhandari & Mrs. Savita Bhandari – Founding Partners.
- Dr. Rohit Samhotra – Sr. Associate
- Mr. Ambransh Bhandari – Managing Partner
- Mr. Paras Chugh – Sr. Associate & Head Legal Research
- Mr. Sunny Menghi – Sr. Associate
- Ms. Anjali Bisht – Sr. Associate
4. What is a leave and license agreement?
A leave and license agreement is an agreement by which any owner of a property enters into a contract with the other party for possession and use of a property but only up to a specific period. It is also known as Rent or Lease Agreement.
5. What is a release deed?
A deed of release or release deed is a legal document that removes the claim of a person from immovable property and transfers his/ her share to the co-owner.