Industrial/ Factory Lawyers in Patiala
Courts, forums and jurisdictions:
- Supreme Court of India
- High Court of various states
- District And Session Courts in Patiala
- Civil Courts in Patiala
Legal Advice & Consultation
- Strictly by appointment.
- For appointment reservation, call +91-7710777770, or fill the form given below.
- Available methods:
1. In-person 2. Email 3. Telephonic
- Legal Consultation Fee Starts at INR 1000/-
Lawyers with over 40 years of standing and thousands of rightly resolved matters. START CONSULTING:
Like every other sector, industrial or factory set ups also demand legal attention and assistance. Whether it is about establishment, technology use, procurement of raw material, production, manufacturing or assembly, legal help is needed at every step. Our industrial /factory lawyers in Patiala have expertise in advising clients for day-to-day business, regulatory issues, corporate and government affairs. With a notable track record, B&B Associates LLP has been sought after for expert legal advice and litigation in industrial and factory law matters.
Having in-depth knowledge and over four decades of experience, our team has gained excellence and expertise in business laws, corporate finance, and company secretarial services. Our team of experienced industrial/factory advocates in Patiala ensures effective compliance and regulatory agreements covering distribution agreements, labour and employment, business restructuring, collaborations, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, joint ventures, application of licenses and registrations, ensuring consumer protection and effective dispute resolution.
Services Offered By B&B Associates LLP’s Lawyers For Industrial / Factory Law Matters In Patiala
- Scope of the services by our Industrial and Factory Law Advocates:
- Removal, termination, retrenchment.
- Labour disputes
- Industrial Disputes
- Labour Court cases
- Industrial Tribunal cases.
- SLP before the Supreme Court of India in labour matters.
- Industrial Disputes
- Labour law cases
- Employment disputes.
- Writ against the awards passed by the Industrial and Labour Courts.
- Writ against the orders passed under the Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Appeals against the orders passed by the Commissioner Workman Compensation.
- Filing and defending appeals before the EI Courts against the order passed by the ESI Authorities under proceedings of Section 45 A of the Employees’ State Insurance Act.
- Appeals against the orders under The Employees’ Provident Fund Act against assessment orders.
- Litigation services by highly qualified service and labour lawyers before the Supreme Court of India in the fields of service and labour laws in India.
Documentation Services By Our Industrial and Labour Lawyers
- Drafting and vetting of settlements related to service and labour disputes.
- Drafting and vetting of replies to charge sheets, memos, warning letters.
- Drafting and vetting of strike notices.
- Drafting and vetting of lockout, closure, and lay off retrenchment notices.
Compliance Services Offered Under Major Laws That Gover Industry And Factory Legal Matters
Regular and periodical compliance audits and compliance checks of establishments, factories.
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act, 1976
- Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
- Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Cess Act, 1996.
- Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- Children (Pledging of Labour) Act, 1933
- Cine-Workers and Cinema Theatre Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1981.
- Cine Workers Welfare Cess Act, 1981
- Cine Workers Welfare Fund Act, 1981
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- Dangerous Machines (Regulation) Act, 1983
- Dock Workers (Safety, Health & Welfare) Act, 1986.
- Dock Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1948
- Dock Workers (Regulation of Employment) (Inapplicability to Major Ports) Act, 1997
- Employment of Manual Scavengers and Construction of Dry Latrines (Prohibition) Act, 1993
- Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923 [Earlier known as Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923].
- Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Employees’ State Insurance (Amendment) Act, 2010
- Employers Liability Act, 1938
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
- Fatal Accidents Act, 1855
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979.
- Iron Ore Mines, Manganese Ore Mines and Chrome Ore Mines Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1976.
- Factories Act, 1948.
- Limestone and Dolomite Mines Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1972
- Maternity Benefits Act, 1961.
- Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
- Mica Mines Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1946
- Mines Act, 1952.
- Mines and Mineral (Development and Regulation Act, 1957.
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961.
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act,1972
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Payment of Wages (Procedure) Rules, 1937.
- Plantation Labour Act, 1951
- Personal Injuries (Compensation Insurance) Act, 1963
- Personal Injuries (Emergency Provisions) Act, 1962.
- Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005.
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act
- Sales Promotion Employees Act, 1976.
- Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act, 1985
- Trade Unions Act, 1926.
- Unorganised Workers’ Social Security Act, 2008.
- Weekly Holidays Act, 1942.
- Working Journalists (Fixation of Rates of Wages Act, 1958)
- Working Journalists and other Newspaper Employees’ (Conditions of Service and Misc. Provisions) Act, 1955.
Why Consult And Hire B&B Associates LLP’s Industry/Factory Lawyers In Patiala?
While looking for legal help, experience is the first thing you need. B&B Associates LLP is a multijurisdictional and multidisciplinary law firm which has its presence for over 5 decades. The lawyers and advocates at B&B carry more than 40 years of experience with them which brings excellence and expertise with this noteworthy course of work. Professionalism and empathy have helped the firm grow as well as stay committed to the service of the people. Our industry/factory lawyers in Patiala provide legal advice and assistance to all domestic as well as international clients.
Throughout 40+ years of service, our senior experienced lawyers have earned an international reputation for their outstanding performance and work ethics. Our team is a combination of senior experienced and young talented lawyers and advocates in Patiala who bring different ideas and solutions to a problem. We have an inhouse research and paralegal team too who ensures that the core legal team is provided whatever is needed in the case. B&B’s team focuses on providing the best and timely recourse to the clients to preserve their faith in the justice and judicial system.