Term Of Use
The service advcoateschandigarh.com is a website conducted in the interest of general public for information and awareness purposes by B&B ASSOCIATES LLP as a part of social responsibility program;
By using, accessing, viewing, subscribing to services offered by advocateschandigarh.com including any web page, feature, information, data contained therein, you agree to be bound by and abide by the terms and conditions under which these services are offered;
You should not use any advocateschandigarh.com services in case any of the terms and conditions are not acceptable to you. You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to represent and bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Service if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules, and regulations. This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you are using ADVOCATESCHANDIGARH.COM services.
ADVOCATESCHANDIGARH.COM may at any time modify the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of the Service without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms here at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms. In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
Advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right to alter, amend, modify or terminate the service or access to the service at any time, with or without cause. Advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the advocateschandigarh.com services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To avail of and use the advocateschandigarh.com Services you may have to register with advocateschandigarh.com. As a part of registration process you agree to provide advocateschandigarh.com current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do by the Service and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate not current or incomplete or advocateschandigarh.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, advocateschandigarh.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to advocateschandigarh.com Services. If at any point of time advocateschandigarh.com may come to know that the user is below the age of 13 years then advocateschandigarh.com reserves its right to delete the said user’s account after observing due diligence.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not be under an obligation to reveal to any representative or agent of advocateschandigarh.com. Membership is non-transferable. You further consent to receive communications from advocateschandigarh.com electronically. Advocateschandigarh.com will communicate with Users by email or by posting notices on the Site/Service. This service is provided to you as a matter of convenience. You may be able to post, submit, transmit, share, upload any data, comment, messages, files, photographs, pictures, images, graphics or any other material or a combination thereof (“Content”) on the Service as per the respective terms and conditions thereto.
You agree and undertake that you shall not to host, post, upload, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information content/material that is:
- Belongs to another person and to which you don’t have any right to; copyrighted content owned by a third party unless you have the express consent, permission, license, authority of the rightful owner;
- Violates/infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party.
- Is grossly harmful, blasphemous, pedophilic, false, misleading, unlawful or with the intent to defraud, harass, abuse, intimidate, accuse, impersonate or harm the feelings of anyone; illegal, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, indecent, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, threatening, impersonating another person, enticing/harming of minors in any way, infringing of intellectual property rights, proprietary rights of any third party, invasive of privacy or public rights or any other third party rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable, elicit response relating to illegal activity, contain viruses is an expression of bigotry or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality; relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner
- Promotes or provides any instructional information about illegal activities;
- Upload or post any content/material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that would interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Site/Service or any software, network, servers, hardware or any other related equipment, any computer resource.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
Advocateschandihgarh.com does not claim any ownership in the content posted by you including without limitation the feedback and suggestions provided. You may upload and share your content, share your views, feedbacks and suggestions – this should not be done at the cost of hurting the feelings of anyone.
You agree and acknowledge that any Content/material/image, uploaded or posted by you is lawfully owned by you. By posting the Content you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights including without limitation the right necessary to provide, post, upload, and submit the Content. For any Content posted by you, actions are undertaken on any/all advocateschandigarh.com Services under your account till date you grant a worldwide, royalty free right to advocateschandigarh.com and to the general public to use, reproduce, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, translate, create, distribute or transmit the material without limitation or restriction with or without having your name attached/attributed/displayed/assigned to such Content. You further agree and acknowledge that advocateschandigarh.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, know-how contained in any Content posted/uploaded by you, for any purpose including but not limited to publicity, promotion, advertising, developing/marketing products or use such information without compensation or any other obligations to anyone including you. You further agree and acknowledge that advocateschandigarh.com is under no obligation to post or use any content/material uploaded/posted by you.
You agree and acknowledge that the content posted, uploaded, accessed, bookmarked or shared by you across various advocateschandigarh.com services can be accessed, copied, stored, used publicly by all other users whether registered or not. Advocateschandigarh.com services include public areas – that are accessible by all the users whether registered or not with advocateschandigarh.com and you shall be solely responsible for any Content uploaded, posted or shared by you.
By submitting the information to us, you represent and warrant that such submission is accurate, is not confidential and is not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. You must consider and decide yourself the extent to which you wish to reveal information about yourself to the large community of advocateschandigarh.com users and to advocateschandigarh.com. You must not communicate any information which could be harmful/damaging/detrimental to you.
Advocateschandigarh.com offers various services such as queries, chat rooms, articles, blogs, forums etc., where you can post and share your views, observations and comments on various issues/designated topics. Advocateschandigarh.com cannot guarantee that the other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, do not post it on the service.
You further agree, understand and acknowledge that advocateschandigarh.com is an intermediary/service provider which facilitates/provides access to the communication system over which the information is made available by the third parties. As such advocateschanigarh.com does not
- Initiate the said transmission;
- Select the receiver of said transmission
- Select or modify the information contained in the said transmission.
Advocateschandigarh.com is under no obligation to monitor or review the user contributed content. Advocateschandigarh.com assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate messages/content and no responsibility for the conduct of any user of this service. However, advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right to review the content posted and to remove any content in its sole discretion. Advocateschandigarh.com does not permit or authorize infringement of intellectual property rights and reserves the right to remove the content without any prior intimation, upon proper notification that such member uploaded content infringes the intellectual property rights including the copyright of the rightful owner. The information/content provided on this site is intended for personal non-commercial use. Other than what is expressly provided herein, you agree and undertake not to download, use, copy, reproduce, distribute, display, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content without the prior written consent of the respective rightful owners.
Advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right to release current or past member information that advocateschandigarh.com believes is in violation of the terms of service or privacy guidelines or used to commit unlawful acts, or if the information is subpoenaed, or a request is received from the law enforcement agencies or a court order and/or if advocateschandigarh.com deems it necessary and/or appropriate.
This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Panchkula, Haryana, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the advocateschandigarh.com services. Use of advocateschandigarh.com services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold advocateschandigarh.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and representatives harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the advocateschandigarh.com services.
I have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by and abide by this agreement.
In the case of any grievance, please contact the Grievance Officer. If you are the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and have the reason to believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes your rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules,
2011 (“Rules”), then you may intimate the same to advocateschandigarh.com in the following manner:
- Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you prejudicially;
- Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be disabled, which in your view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid “Rules”.
- Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you (i) as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or (ii) as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden. Further, stating that advocateschandigarh.com and its Management, Directors, employees, including Grievance Officer, shall not be liable for any loss or damage or claim for relying upon the said request.
- Contact information including address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted if required.
- You can send your request to Grievance Officer, B&B Associates LLP at:
B&B Associates LLP,
SCO 45-46, Sector 11,
Panchkula, Haryana. 134109
Email id: email@example.com
The grievance(s) shall be redressed in accordance with the said Rules and in good faith by the Grievance Officer.